Friday, January 25, 2008

Job update


So I started at Apple this week as a full-time employee. I've been working here as a contractor since August and they offered me a position last week. I'm part of the User Experience team for Apple Support; basically our team is in charge of the design of all pages under apple.com/support. As a contractor I was wholly focused on one project, our so-called "Online Self Service" drive. Now I'll be picking up other areas of the site along with my main project.

It's been great so far to actually be on the team and not just a "hired gun." A cube recently opened up next to my other team members so yesterday I was able to move there and actually feel connected to them. I've got a nice new MacBook Pro for my work computer. I've already used my employee discount to buy a nice new bag for my laptop and a shirt for Lucas.

No comments: